Always "Anything Goes" Crafty Challenge
Starting on the 15th of each month

Friday 1 April 2016

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #17 - "Anything Goes"

Hi everyone hope you ok and its a Big Welcome to our Challenge Blog...
 Its time for our 17th Challenge and as always its going to be "Anything Goes".

Challenge badge
Would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our challenge and hope we see you again.
Will be back tomorrow with the lucky winners from our last challenge.

Some great news for you is for this Challenge we have the lovely Andrea from SheepSki Designs who has kindly agreed to sponsor us. Hope you pop over and checkout all of the stunning images and 1 lucky winner will receive 3 images of their choice.

Extra Sponsor 1st April
About Andrea
Andrea Norris, unknown artist - Living in Leeds, Yorkshire in the UK, working full time as a Management Accountant and currently working on 4 design teams.  I'm a dancer (Argentine Tango and Ceroc) and a competitive badminton player.  It's amazing that I've managed to squeeze drawing into my schedule as well as being an obsessive crafter and creator of cards.  I have no actual style as yet but do love the unusual and quirky.  I may be known for producing cards in soft pastels.

I love anything arty.  I've always drawn stuff, for as long as I can remember.   In my younger days I sold a few watercolour paintings.  I recently found mixed media which is a joy and love creating canvases with flowers.

I've had a battle with digital drawing for about a year and finally found some software I can gel with in January 2016.  Recently one of the challenge teams I work on were short of a designer's images to create with so I drew some.  Then people kept asking me for my drawings.  So I thought what the heck let's open a shop and give something back to the crafting world, to the lovely ladies who have supported me on my journey.

Welcome to my world, we're only at the beginning and I have so much more to offer.
Andrea X
As we have an extra sponsor for you that means more prises up for grabs tooooo.
Dont forget we still have digi papers up for grabs toooo from our paper pick tab for 3 lucky winners

We would love you to enter your creations with us remembering that we are "Anything Goes" as long as its family friendly. Its anything from crafty projects, cards, scrap-booking, digital pages, mixed media, ATC's etc its up to you.

Now for you we have the stunning inspiration from our lovely Design Team to get the crafting going and dont forget 3/5 lucky random drawn winner each get to choose 3 set of papers from the Paper Pick Tab plus one lucky winner will be able to choose 3 of Andrea stunning images from SheepSki Designs

Also would like to thank and welcome our new Design Team member Maxine.



Helen


Lozzy
Using SheepSki Designs image Flutterby and digi papers from "For You" & "Dottie" paper sets

Margaret

Using SheepSki Designs No 8 "Emmy's Breeze" and coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and chalk.
Paper from Lozzy's Mixed Media Boards
Flowers and pearls from Digital Scrapbooking Studio


Using SheepSki Designs 'Fuzzy' & Lozzy's Fun digi papers


Using SheepSkiDesigns Annabell and Lozzy's Mised Media paper

Take care
Hugs Lozzy and the Design Team xx



7 comments:

  1. Fabulous inspiration from the DT, thanks for a great challenge.
    Janice x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful inspiration from the DT! Thank you for another lovely challenge.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspirational cards by the Design Team. I've just found you. Thank you for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous DT Creations from everyone! Love those adorable little envelopes!! Way cute! Thanks for another fun challenge!

    - Susan, {Scrap A Thousand Words}
    {Sentimental Susan - Zibbet}
    {Sentimental Susan - Etsy}
    {Open-Minded Crafting Fun Challenges}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Dt inspiration and a fun challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely cards.
    Hugs, Nicolette

    ReplyDelete
  7. So happy to see Maxine as a new DT member! Woo hoo, go Maxine! Fabulous card to show off for your first post. Hugs, Autumn

    ReplyDelete